Monday, May 18, 2009

American Idol Talk 090518

FINALE THIS WEDNESDAY BABY!!



Yes, it is now down to Adam-my love-Lambert and Kris Allen. lol

I seriously thought it would be a Adam-Danny Finale, but suprise suprise. Kris appeared. lol

After the Top 3 results show, Danny fans went crazy. Especially after the favouritism by Katy Perry, who came out performing with an elvis-inspired costume with Adam's name on the cape. Lol I was pretty shocked myself.



Well, she's human too, don't she get to show her love for her favourite? lol

And then more drama appeared when Danny fans claimed that there were Adam fans who supposingly appeared in the forums and ask them(or worse, BEG) to vote for Adam.

I would seriously love to know who the hell those so-called fans are and kick their asses. Stupid fans. It's your job to vote. They have their favourites, they have their own choice. Heck if Adam was out last time and some fan of other contestants(let's say, Lil Rounds coz I don't like her much) asks me to vote for her.

HELL NO.

And there was some idiotic Adam fans, as I seen A LOT everywhere(not on the Adam-lambert.com forums though), insulting Danny with bad names.

However, you can't fully blame Adam fans really. There are ALOT of Danny/Kris/Allison/blablabla fans that insults Adam like crazy. Even worst then the other contestants

1. Because he's gay.
2. Because he's favoured.
3. Because he screams in every song.

Holy fck I don't call that screaming. Those "screams" are music to my ears thank you very much. I've been wondering for so long WHYYYYYYY isn't there anyone that sings like that nowadays. All I hear is Kanye West and Rihanna. Sien. Not my kind of music. I love Rock, especially those like Aerosmith and X Japan. And they do "screaming", that I love so so much.

He's favoured because he's somebody you don't see like everyday and he's really good at what he's doing. It's like the best student in a class usually being favoured by teachers.

And I don't even want to talk about the gay issue.

And so, Danny fans are planning to vote for Kris.

And the "war" kinda started.

However things got better as someone from our forums went over and apologized, representing us. I didn't really like the idea coz you know, if the plan failed, it would be worst than ever, this might happen.

"DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!! THEY ARE SAYING SORRY SO THAT WE WILL CHANGE OUR MINDS!!! DOWN WITH ADAM AND VOTE FOR KRIS!!!!!!!!!1!11!"

and then Adam fans will go like,

"WE SHOULD'VE NEVER APOLOGIZED!!! SUCH A WASTE OF TIME TRYING TO BE NICE!1!!!!11!! VOTE FOR ADAM!!!!1!1!!!"

I'm glad that didn't happen and things became better. =) I hate the drama.



Another thing is... I made something for Adam,

but I have not enough time and money to make and send it to Adam.

That's kinda disappointing, I was hoping to see him wear it on the finale though. lol


BUT, on the bright side, if he EVER came to Malaysia, I'll give it to him in person, AND THAT'S AWESOME!! =D


Ah~ x3 Dream on. lol


Love,

KEI.


P/S: VOTE FOR ADAM!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah me and my friend Jerica made this site.

MyGlambert - Malaysia Adam Lamber Fan Site Lol I love Adam. x3

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com