Monday, May 25, 2009

American Idol Season 8 FINALE

Hey all.

I'm actually at the company now, in the training room doing UAT aka
User Acceptance Testing now. And to my suprise, I CAN ONLINE HERE WTF LOL!

Even though I'm not suppose to online.. I think.

Blah whatever. lol I usually cannot online. Can you blame me? lol

Anyways, the FINALE of American Idol!

So cute!

It aired LIVE on Astro on that day, but it's at 8:30am, which is my working time. =( I even asked my sis NOT to watch it because if she watched it earlier when I didn't, it wouldn't be fun for her. The excitment is gone. lol

I was freakin' worried the whole day. How will Adam do? Can he win this?

And then my sister sms-ed me telling me that her friend told her the result. LOL.

But from the way she's talking, I kinda know who the winner is already, but I'm not sure yet so, yeah.

Then dramatically, the skies went like, really REALLY dark and it started to rain.

I was like, omg, please don't tell me it's a bad sign.

And I was self-plurking(with Microsoft Outlook's Notes, lol how sad) about please don't let karma get me now coz at the beginning of the season there was this clip showing these little fan girls(age 13+ I think) screaming like mad "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *SCREAMS OF TERROR* NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!" when David Archuleta lost. lol And I was like LOL HAHAHHAHA CRY LITTLE GIRLS CRY FOR THE LITTLE BOY WHO LOST!!(No offence I wasn't a fan of Archuleta's but I think he's ok now =3) But you have to admit, that scene was really funny for a non-Archie fan. lol

But now I feel so worried that I WILL BE LIKE THEM!! O_O


I even self-plurked my predictions of how I would react when the result is out, whether when Adam won, or Adam lost.

I predicted if Adam won, I would either:-

1. Scream like mad of happiness, like always. OR
2. Be stoned as I'm too happy to make any sound.

Then if Adam lost, I predicted that I would DEFINATELY SCREAM like a mad fan girl and will go on a killing rampage. lol Like the Archie fans(I meant the screaming).


On 5.20+pm, I immediately drove my car and rushed back home to catch this historical moment.

I'm not going to go through all performances, just some that is memorable to me. =3

Kris and Adam was all dressed in white(yay my prince on a white horse x3) and they were later joined by the remaining Top 13 to perform Pink's So What.

Somehow it sound kinda HSM-ish for me for you. lol


Then there's the Golden Idol Awards.

The first was Outstanding Male. And the nominees are... A guy who sang Mad World(I cannot remember his name la WIL KUNICK! Thanks Swei. LOL!), Michael Gurr, Elijah Scarlett and Nick Mitchel.

OMG I LAUGHED MOST ON MICHAEL GURR HAHAHAH!!

Any flashback of him makes me laugh till I die. YOU GUYS SHOULD GO YOUTUBE MICHAEL GURR.

Elijah was darn funny also LOL. He has his damn low voice that Paula said "You just gave me an idea, you can do voice casting. Like movies that has monsters in them."

LOL.

Nick Mitchel aka Norman Gentle won btw.


Hmm and what else.

Oh there was Fergie and the Top 5 girls. Damn Megan looks beautiful.

And Boom Boom Pow Black Eye Peas was awesome on stage! They brought life to the show. lol


OK ENOUGH. ADAM's TURN. (I skipped talking about a lot of performance ok? Coz I'm not really interested with them.)

Adam sang a really beautiful song, a beautiful ballad, which I have no idea what song it is that time. He was wearing this fake wings or shoulder thingy that I was like wtf it's like he's having his own concert LOL.

The moment was so beautiful I nearly cried because it sound like the winning song(than No Boundries. Ugh.) and he looks like a winner.

Ah, my winner. x3

And then suddenly Adam said

"Ladies and gentlemen, KISS!!"

Oh. My. F. GOD.

KISS?!!!

NO. FREAKIN. WAY!!!

THEY ARE LIKE A ROCK LEGEND!!!

Me and my sis was like WTFFFFF KISS?!!! KISS?!!! ON AMERICAN IDOL?!!

THAT'S CRAZY!!!

lol for those who don't know KISS might not know why izit such a big deal, but they had been rocking the stage since 1972. Even when I wasn't born.

Oh yeah, and these 2 guys, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, are at their late 50s. Gene 59, Paul 57. SEE HOW THEY ROCKED?

They might be old, BUT THEIR SPIRIT STAY YOUNG FOREVER!!

Check out the platform boots.

I dare you to wear that and rock the stage. lol

This was EPIC! My sis and I was screaming like mad throughout the performance and I'm not sure if the neighbours DIDN'T hear anything. It was really REALLY loud. lol Epic indeed.

Oh Kris performed with Keith Urban. He's cute. lol

Seriously how many people gets to perform with KISS, and actually ROCKED?

My dad also said that THIS is THE BEST performance EVER, not only Best Adam performance, but THE BEST performance of all 8 seasons till now.

And I believe it will be the best EVER. =D


The third and last award(I skipped one award) was Outstanding Females.

I really don't remember the names coz they don't interest me at all, but there's this one girl that made me laughed. Ok more like her mom that made me laughed. She said she will still be positive if she didn't make it through the audition. She DIDN'T make it through. And then she was like complaining that she don't get another chance to sing and she's a better singer than many of the past contestants. (She was wearing heavy makeup btw) Her mum even said "This is the next American Idol." And then she sang Because of You by Kelly Clarkson and OMG IT WAS HORRID. BUT what makes it funny was, HER MUM WAS MOVING TO HER SINGING! LIKE IT'S A VERY PLEASANT SONG!!

If I was her mum I'd stop her from singing and embaressing herself infront of live TV.

Tatiana Del Toro, the drama queen, won btw. I think she's interesting to watch. =D


And the last and final performance was Adam and Kris, along with suprise guest - QUEEN!

Omg what is up with legends showing up on stage? lol

They performed "We are the Champions".

There's so many awesome performance that I actually lost the nervousness.


Oh ya Kris won btw.

Conrats to Kris!


Ok as the result was announced, my reaction wasn't screaming like a mad fan girl, but I was too stonned to do anything, so I cried. Heart brokened.

I wanted to scream like how I predicted, but lol, I can't.

I just cried and cried and cried.

Even though I didn't 100% believe that Adam is going to win, but still I had hopes that he will.
After it was announced I just walk away, I don't even wanna see Kris sing the winning song.


I was like this is friggin NOT FAIR.

Why?

MANY of the fans of other contestants who HATES Adam actually planned to vote for Kris, just because they dislike Adam. You can say I'm lying but it's the truth. I'm not saying all though.

People who don't know what's really happening can just shut up and do some research before you start to talk like you know everything.

I'm not blaming Kris, I'm blaming people who vote for him not because of supporting him, but for the sake of kicking Adam off.

But what has happened has already did, so I don't care anymore.

It still upsets me that he didn't win though.


Now that he lost, more and more bad things about Adam by other fans could be seen. And it really REALLY annoys me. So actually Kris fans you CANNOT blame Adams fans for being mean. There ARE Kris fans that insult Adam. I know there are Adam fans that insult too that makes it a DRAW. I don't understand why people kept saying that Adam fans has the worst attitude bla bla bla. GO TO YOUTUBE AND BE SUPRISED HOW MANY NEGATIVE THINGS COMMENTED.

Especially those who say things like "ADAM IS GAY HAHAHAHHA" Seriously WTF?

Kris fans really can't fully blame Adam fans for being mean really. The other fans was really mean to Adam. So yeah.

I don't even hate Kris. I just want to see Adam win, because obviously he's a better and unique singer. I'm not saying Kris isn't good. He's quite amazing actually - he plays the piano, guitar AND viola! And instruments from the strings family(violin) is NOT easy.

And I hate fake saints that goes like "We shouldn't hate Kris because Adam didn't won and we must love and accept Kris because that's what Adam would do". Sorry to say but we're different individuals so we have different opinions.

Bla but what has happen has already did. lol

Congrats again to Kris. =)


Love,

KEI


1 comments:

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

I don't know the saga going on the forum but I know Adam Lambert roxx!!! Haha~
Don't worry, Simon Cowell signed him into his record company and he's going to release CD soon!!! Haha XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com