Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zoo Negara 2009 Part 1

Before I start, to the one who googles up my REAL name, welcome and do you mind leaving me a message to state who are you? It's kinda disturbing seeing that someone actually searches my real name and clicks in 3 time yesterday.

And also to the one who searched for phasero kurokei, yes that would be me. Leave a message and say hi please. Thanks. lol

I like to look out for keywords that linked to my blog these days through Nuffnang. It's kinda funny to watch coz sometimes you get funny keywords like "i need to stop watching anime and study for midterms blogspot" and "gay guys in tunkuabdulrahman college blogspot".

But the most searched was "Honey and Clover Quotes", which I blogged about last time. lol

And recently, proudtobebornasasian, an so-called 100% pure Asian blood who is living in Asian racist. Yeah I'm still arguing with him. It's kinda entertaining since I have nothing better to do in my life now. It's kinda boring. =(

I'll blog more about that later. =D


ANYHOO, THE ZOO!



I forgot when's the first time I went to zoo, but I know I went there during Form 5 with Seisyun. x3 I skipped school for that. lol

The 2nd time I went with them was on Hana's birthday.

It's like, the zoo is one of the important hang out places. lol

And this time, of course is with them again! xD

During my semester break, me and my course friends WANTED to go to the zoo, but never did coz everyone was busy. *looks at someone* So bah! I'm going with another group! lol



Look at the baby.

It doesn't seem excited at all even though it's his first time to the zoo to see so many animals. lol

But oh well, he's not even 1 year old yet. lol


Hot mum with the adorable son. lol

Qi and Aira arrived later. Hana couldn't come though, coz it's Friday and she has classes. =( Me and Aira happen to have off days. lol

Oh yeah! Whenever we go out, we have themes. And the theme today is - STRIPES.

When Aira arrived, she wasn't wearing stripes at all!

So we confronted her.

Reiko: "HALO? Where's your stripes?"

Qi: "I asked her too! And she say her stripes are on her shoe."

We all look down and her striped shoes. lol

Aira: "My stripes is on my bag too." said her while showing us her bag. lol

Reiko and Xuan Xuan are wearing the SAME color of stripes clothing! So cute! xD


Ok back to the animals.

The first animal we saw



IT'S A GIRAFFE!!

Reiko tried to feed it with small portion of leaf coz there's no leaf branches to feed it like the last time we saw them. And holy crap one of them came over and DROOLED.

EWWWWWW.

And you know how tall giraffe's are.

It's drool is like a web dangling on it's mouth.

EWWWWWW.

And it stuck out it's LOOOOONNGG tongue.

EWWWWWW.



Xuan Xuan shows more interest on the rocks than the giraffe.


"Look baby! It's a giraffe! Look there!"

But Xuan Xuan shows no interest at all. lol


*gave up on trying to get Xuan Xuan's attention towards the Giraffe*

On our right, which is opposite the giraffe is one huge lake with a lot of storks and long-legged birds. lol



See that peacock over there? This stupid creature wouldn't open it's beautiful feathers for us to see.

We went closer to it, keep asking it to show us. But it just wouldn't listen.

So after a few minutes we gave up and continued to the elephants.



There's one time, I forgot the first or second time but I think it's the first, when we was sooo excited to see the elephant, one of the elephant walked over to us and... pee in front of us. O_O



I swear these elephants are trained to entertain tourists. When me and Qi held out our hands, it look like it didn't wanna come closer to us. lol Then a tourist came.



IT CHOSE TO GO WITH THE TOURIST. STUPID ELEPHANTS.



Opposite the elephant stands a bird.



Seems really old. And scary.

Kok Bun even scared us by saying it might suddenly fly towards us. x_x


Suddenly we noticed that the peacock has opened it's feather!



OMG! What made it change it's mind?



Oh, another tourist. Bah.


Next it's the emu bird(not emo k).



And some wallabies. It's kinda like the small version of a kangaroo but it's not. lol



Oh yeah and we saw a kangaroo.

And it looks... Erm...

Here you see it.



SEE THOSE?!

IT'S ITS FREAKIN' TESTICLES.

IT'S LIKE, DANGLING. Like the furry ball that is on jackets I saw someone wear it. Except this is NOT CUTE. And disgusting. D=

It must be old. =(


Then we went in some doors towards a place with more birds.


Do down and be eaten by birds.


+ 1 dead human.


I like this pic. =D


Blue headed bird thing.


Qi screamed when she saw this. lol


A spider we saw BIGger than normal spiders. lol


Suddenly we saw a deer running free out it's place!

But before I could take a picture of it, the zoo keeper already chase it back to where it belong. lol



There's so many of them!



This one is so cute! x3 Reminds me of Bambi.

Though there ARE some really ugly ones.

For example like this.


What's with the spiked up fur?

And this.


Eww.

Then I noticed there's this monkey RIDING on the deer as if it's a horse. lol



This monkey actually even steals, or should I say TAKE the deer's food like it's own. And later scares one of the deers away. lol


Deer mountain.


Qi and Kei


Aira, Qi and Kei


Tapir.


Xuan Xuan shows no interest whatsoever.

Suddenly we heard noises.

Roaring.

SOUNDS LIKE MATING. LOL

Every time we came here the we will always hear sounds of the lions mating. But whenever we reach there there's nothing to see!

So this time we rushed over...

And see nothing.

Yeah I mean nothing AT ALL. NO LIONS WHATSOEVER.


Leo leo? Why not just LEO?


Resting for the later performance. lol

Then we saw some cows.



HOLY. Look at the size of those horns!!

I can already imagine two people getting stabbed on the chest on each horns like satay! D=



And it's the bos! Don't play play ah!

So that's where the Pokemon Taurus gets it's name.




It's too small, but the sign says BARKING DEER.

It didn't barked though.




Oh more cows.


NOM NOM NOM

Then zoo keepers came. You know what they were fed?



BANANAs. I didn't know cows eat them.

In case you haven't notice, they have white butts and legs that looks as if they were wearing white stockings. EACH of them.


Some furry thing.



Fishes!


Then we enter a place where animals like racoons are in.

There's also a Mangoose, the one that Nodame was wearing a costume of. xD But it was running around and around that a couldn't take a clear picture of it.

Instead I got this little creature.



I have no idea what this is.

And this.



Smart little guy got itself trapped in a net.


Turtle fountain.


Hello.

Next we continued to the CAPYBARA.



Apparently it's the biggest rodent in the world.

In Japan, there's this famous little mascot call the Capibara(or however you spell it), and it's very popular this days. And it looks like this.


The brown one.

Cute?

The real thing looks like this.



HOLY CRAP IT'S BIGGER THAN A WILD BOAR.

If you cover it's head it actually does look like a wild boar. x_x


On to the camels!



They only have camels with one hump. =/


Kids, do not throw rocks at the camel!


Smile.

Then we went to the Ape Centre.


Hana once thought we was real.

It's kinda disappointing coz last time the apes was free outside at the trees with lots of space. And there's this chimpanzee that waves when we wave to it.

Now there's NOTHING.

Oh wait.



Oh cool. They evolved into humans! 2 of them!

What's left are 3 orang utans, behind the glass in a room.




You'll see me in your nightmare.



Everyone starts to feel hungry and we decided to have lunch.


Off to lunch!

TO BE CONTINUED.


Love,

KEI.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com