Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day outing with my loves c/w Random Stuffs

Before I start about Valentines Day, 2 things to talk about.

First off, American Idol! Is anyone watching? =3

The audition passed, the top 36 had been chosen, and now it is time to choose the top 12.

The 36 people were break up into 3 groups of 12, for each group, 3 contestants will be selected to be in the top 12.

Seriously? 3 people from each group?! D=

Ok so I'm just going to talk about the first group today. My favourites in the group are Danny Gokey.



And Anoop Desai.



I know what you're thinking. WTF? NOT HANDSOME 1. HOW COME END UP IN ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITES?!

Believe me, I saw the auditions, and when I saw him for the first time I was like wtf too. He was wearing ugly shorts to audition for eff sakes.

Then when he sing. OMG. Shockku.

That was when I really think that you cannot, I repeat CANNOT judge whether if someone can sing, or not, with their look and appearance.

Here are both of their performance yesterday. YouTube, being the _____ they are, wouldn't allow complete videos. There was either 20 second videos or audio only videos. I wanna let you all listen to their singing so there.

Anoop's performance.


If Anoop would've get a new haircut and shave a bit of his really bushy eyebrows, he'd look better.

Danny's performance.


YAY GO DANNY!! I was supporting ever since I first saw him also. xD


So today, the result it out.

ANOOP DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE TOP 12 DAMMIT.

Danny did though. x3 He's MY American Idol. x3


***********************************************

Ok second thing. My job interview for industrial training.



Two words. Really. Nervous.

I never actually interviewed jobs before. And to make it worse, I only had one job in my life(if I didn't count the surveying job). Thus, no experience at all. I asked Shvon for the questions usually asked and how they reply.

I was prepared, yet still nervous.

I woke up quite early to get ready, since the interview is scheduled at 10am and I have no idea where the office is.

Yes, I have NO IDEA.

They gave us the address, but a friend of mine, who had his industrial training there told me that they had moved to another block in the same area.

I went to survey the location one day before the interview, and yes, they had moved.

I even sms-ed the other candidates that was suppose to have the interview with me. They have no idea that the office had moved as well.

I wanted to call them, but it was a holiday that day. I forgot what holiday that was. lol

So I decided to reach there early and call them on the spot.



I NEVER knew that this road would be this jam at this hour. And I'm suppose to drive here every morning if I do get this job. x_x

As I reached there, I wandered around, trying to look for any sign but strangely "ITOSYS SDN BHD" was nowhere to be found.

So I did the last thing I would do. I called the company.

And one of the staff came to meet me and brought me to the company. Yay. lol

It was 9:30am when I reach there, and the manager that was suppose to interview me haven't arrive yet, even though the boss had. lol

So I waited for her, who arrived not long later, and I had my interview early.



I was dismissed at 10am+. lol

The other candidates haven't arrive yet, coz both of them couldn't find the office. One of them even called me and I showed her the way.

The interview was not hard as I expected. She asked questions like "tell me about yourself", "what is your favourite subject in school", "what is your ambition" etc.


And I got my answer from the company yesterday. I'm accepted into the company! =D COME CONGRATULATE ME! I GOT A JOB! =D lol
**UPDATE 25/2/09**
I GOT REJECTED.



***********************************************

Ok Valentines post! *heart* How was everyone's Valentines day?

Mine was super special awesome! =D I had a date with a super special awesome cute guy! xD Oh yeah and my lovely friends too.

See my date.






BABY LET GO OF MY HP ACCESSORY!! D=

AWWWW. X3

Yes I'm celebrating with Reiko's son and friends again! =D Lol I'm seeing him a lot these days.

Qi, one of my super close friend has came back from Japan for holiday. She's been there for like 2 years already. D= Me and my gang missed her so dearly! T_T

Now that she's back, we finally can do stuffs and hang out together again! =D


Em yah

And she bought a cool stuff back for Baby Jia Xuan!


So cute!

So cute! Just in time for Dragonball the Evolution. Or Revolution. I can't recall. I don't remember uncool things(Yes I think this movie is gonna suck but I'm gonna watch it anyway coz Ayumi sings the theme).


Tiny hand.


We was planning to go eat pancakes somewhere at Hartamas. I'm not familiar with Damansara or Hartamas or PJ places so please bear with me! D=

But before we go there to meet Hana, we went to Aira's niece's birthday party.


Aira, Kei, Qi, Reiko


Baby Jia Xuan and Qi


Then is time to cut the cake.

Holy. When the little kids know that the cake is here, they were so excited they shouted "THE CAKE IS HERE THE CAKE IS HERE!!" lol


Many kids.


2 cakes(The hello kitty 1 was bought by us)


Jia Xuan: OoO..


Then a special guest arrived.



FUCK!!! IT'S A BLOODY CLOWN!! D= *hides at the back*

I HATE CLOWNS.

But one thing and ONLY THING I like about them is



They make really awesome shaped balloons.


Qi. xD


With the birthday girl(P/S: If you didn't notice, Jia Xuan was pulling my hair. D=)


Small boy xD


Jia Xuan: OoO... lol


Later then we met up with Hana at Hartamas.

We were disappointed because Paddington House of Pancakes at Hartamas Shopping Centre is gone! D= Became soon-to-be Coffee Bean. =_=

So we had tea at Coffee and Friends.



I don't really like Earl Grey. Apple tea is love. x3 And Scones has raisins! D= I hate raisins. x_x

Anyway we chatted a lot and it feels really great because it's been awhile since the 5 of us best friends hang out. Talk about stuffs, and joke about anything.

I love them so much. X3

Before we leave, we let Jia Xuan play his first arcade car.



LOL he was super terrified, stoned and he was holding on so tightly to his seat.

Even after the car stopped, he wouldn't let go and we had a hard time getting him out. xD

Now, I want you all to click in the following picture, tilt your head to the right and see this video. xD



Please do tell me if the video's not working because I have troubles using Picasa. Yeah I'm ditching photobucket. lol
Problem should be fixed? Tell me if it doesn't.



We had dinner here.



When we reach there the waiter told us that there was a line and we have to wait for like 10 turns until is our turn. So we were put to the waiting list and we walked around.


SOHO KL


Guess what's this.


And this.

Then we do what we love to do, TAKE PICTURES.



There was a ray of light there so we decided to take like some emo pictures. lol


EMO


EMO


EMO


EMO

Hana went to check the reservation so she didn't get to take this pic. =(

Ok less talking and more pictures now.


Hana, Kei, Aira


Qi and Reiko


Kei and Aira


Hana and Kei


Kei's food/Hana's food(we ordered the same food. lol)


Dunno Reiko's or Kok Bun's food


Either Reiko or Kok Bun's food


Qi's food


Aira's food


SEISYUN

Loves! Seisyun at 2009. xD

I love you all. Happy Valentines! ^^


Love,

KEI

3 comments:

kim-chan said...

You love to take Jia Xuan with your camera phone! XD AND OMG HE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Waaa I hate clowns too. Actually I more to afraid of clowns T^T

And about the emo lights, you so like L....O_O

kurokei said...

L? LOL

Ya I LOVE to take his pics! xD So cute! xD

++ KaYee ++ said...

2nd internship?? coz i rmb shvon had her internship last yr (where she met jy)..

 
design by suckmylolly.com