Wednesday, February 25, 2009

REJECTED

At my previous post, I said that I was accepted into the company that I interviewed.

That was like, last Saturday.

I was so happy to think that there's actually a company that wanted me in them. My confidence boosted up a bit and was ready for the industrial training.

Bah who gives a fuck! It's just an interview! It's just industrial training! I could actually pass this 6 months without a sweat(figurative speaking that is)!

And I was happily waiting for my offer letter, now that my name had appeared in the successful candidate list, there's nothing to worried about.

Nothing at all.



Until just now.



I received a call from my lecturer, who is suppose to be in charge of me called. I thought that he called to congratulate me and ask me to pick up the offer letter.


"We received the news from ITOSYS that they had replaced you with another student. They decided not to select you as one of their trainee."


...wtf?

WHY SO SUDDEN?!!

THIS ALMOST NEVER HAPPEN BUT WHY THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!!

I WAS ACCEPTED!! MY NAME WAS THERE!!

NOW...

FUCK.

I was so speechless.

And I have a piano class later.

So I went to piano class, cried a bit coz Kame asked me what happened coz I was really REALLY upset.

Then cried more when I got home when I saw my mum.


Then my mum asked for the company's number and called them.

I hid in my room and wept more. =(

No company fucking wants me. =(

My mum then told me that they say that they have not enough resources, and saying they wanted to take 4 trainees but they don't have enough PC bla bla bla.

IF they really wanna take 4 trainees, there would've been FOUR NAMES instead of THREE at the e-learning site.

And my name would've been REMOVED, NOT REPLACED.

Fuck.


I'm sad.

Bye. =(





5 comments:

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

Hey dear, dun sad k?
There's alot of good companies out there waiting for you to discover!
Who cares this fucking ITOSYS~ blek~
Cheer up!

=chuan guan= said...

cheer up..failure is part of success..i do many times being rejected for my application for internship..nevertheless, don give up..u will get 1 nice 1 and i am sure of it..cheer up

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

chill ! that's life. probably apply a few more company?

kurokei said...

Reiko: lol yeah. but still disappointing seeing that they already accepted me. =/ I wouldn't feel that bad if they just reject me in the first place. lol

cg: thanks. =3 i'm ok now. =D

irvine: my resume was sent to a car company yesterday. O.o lol Not sure if they will call me for interview yet. =/

misao said...

the company so irresponsible
they should check how much resource they need before calling people , and they also so impolite to reveal that someone else has taken your place. They should be more sensitive on other ppl's feelings.

Hope you can cheer up and overcome this. Also hope you get a much better opportunity after this.

 
design by suckmylolly.com