Tuesday, December 2, 2008

P-F, J, K

Lol weird title huh, you'll see what's that later.

OK. Tell you what happened.


Yesterday I had this short story reenact project that we have to do for this Short Story subject. The story was The Cask of Amontillado.

It's about a person that hates the other person, and tricks him underground saying that there's this awesome wine call the Amontillado and in the end he locks him up and bury him alive by blocking the opening with bricks.

If u wanna know the detail go here.


Anyway we have to do a report about this story and reenact the story.

Since there's 4 people and only 2 characters in the story, I suggested that 2 of us do the acting, while the other 2 of us do the voice casting.

Everything was going so well.



Or so I thought so.



Paper brick wall. lol


Torches.


Oh yeah I'm voice casting the one to be killed.

FOR ME the play went pretty well, the props are awesome. And I think they - Yin Chun and MomFei are really good actors. lol


However the teacher didn't liked it.

She say that putting words for them isn't working for her and we, the voice caster would be good if we act as dead bodies beside.

wtf.

NO.

I want each of us to have equal parts and that is the best way. Lying there is just stupid.


Oh yeah and she say we did not show any creativity in trying to change the dialogues.

Wtf are we suppose to change dialogues?

This story we're acting, is suppose to be a story like a hundred years ago. A MURDER story. So you want me to spice things up?

NO!

I think that it is good as it is and I think that we did a great job.

Changing and eerie murder story to a comical murder story isn't what I had in mind.



And guess what happen next?


We were said to had been
Plagiarizing.

Ok... And so we
FAILED our assignment.

I don't want to talk much about is, all I can say is I am disappointed, and sad because today a coursemate from another class asked me "Hey! Your group kena say plagiarizing right?" and his friend goes like "Huh? How come?" etc

I think sooner or later the whole course would know about that. Fuck.



Ok after that stupid short story class, I went to
Jaya Jusco to my sis. She's gonna find a part time job so I just followed.



This tree is so pretty I wouldn't have guess that it's from the Jaya Jusco of my area.

Christmas's coming soon huh?

Anyway to release my stress I went to play Taiko no Tatsujin at the arcade!

For people who don't know, that's a Japanese drum game. If you never played before, you really should coz it's fun!

This new version of the Taiko no Tatsujin has one X Japan song - Kurenai inside!! That's like... OMG!! KURENAI!! X JAPAN!! xD

And so I played.

It's been a looooonnnngggg time since I played Taiko no Tatsujin. So after I played, I couldn't open up my palm coz it's damn pain.



HURTS BADLY UNTIL NOW CAN? LOL

I can still feel the pain. x_x

But it's worth it. KURENAI! xD





Ok last thing.

I BOUGHT
KUROSHITSUJI COMIC!!!



WAH SEBASTIAN!! XDXDXD


Ok the end. lol


Love,

KEI


P/S: Spot the letters in bold and you'll know what the title means.

P/P/S: Yes I hate short story classes now.



2 comments:

KaedE said...

full time la what part time..
aupee... <--(lol this is the word verification)

MizVon said...

LOL is that me with the paper bricks? XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com