Sunday, December 14, 2008

Of Christmas Trees

Seeing that curryegg plurked about which Christmas tree is nicer, I'll show you the Christmas trees I saw till now. Well, the ones that I took picture of.


LAST YEAR - 2007


KLCC - lol the tallest christmas tree. It's so tall that I cannot take the full picture of the tree. =/


This was at Lot 10 I think?


Sg Wang.


Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju. I think it's S&J's property though. lol


Time Square. This tree is gorgeous! X3



This is a stage more than a tree but I love this so much! X3 It's at One Utama if not mistaken. =D



THIS YEAR - 2008


Jaya Jusco Wangsa Maju. Looks nice. No?


KLCC. LOVELY!! X3


Pavilion. lol I dislike this tree.


Well that's all the tree that I had seen.

I saw pictures of One Utama's White Christmas decoration and it's so lovely too! I wanna go there. =(

OMG Christmas is coming soon! You will see me saying alot of this. lol.

But Comic Fiesta is coming so much sooner! It's just next Saturday and Sunday!! OMG!!

And who knows, I MIGHT BE cosplaying!

MIGHT. BE.


If I can fit into the costume I'm renting that is.

That girl that rents me the costume is 160cm while I'm 167cm! D=


PLEASE LET ME FIT INTO THAT COSTUME AND LET MY COSPLAY DREAM COME TRUE WHILE I'M 21!!


Gonna buy a one-day contact lens, does anyone know how much it cost? =3


Love,

KEI

6 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

last year seem better..

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

ugh sure miss malaysia. their decorations are amazing unlike newcastle.

Boring!

あやぽん said...

I like last year's tree.
It was very butiflu!

あやぽん said...

I like last year's tree
it was very butiful!

あやぽん said...

I like last year's tree.
it was very butiful!

Raymond Fujimoto said...

To perceive Christmas through its wrappings becomes more difficult with every year. I love your work! Great job!

 
design by suckmylolly.com