Friday, December 5, 2008

Nostalgic much?

YESTERDAY. WAS. HELL.

I've been rushing for assignments like crazy. STUPID DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHM!! It's the most stupidest assignment that I had ever done and I used like forever to ROUGHLY complete it.

Remember the entry I wrote last time I was so pissed off I scolded my friend for being so insensitive when he still try to joke to me even though I was exhausted. Yeah I was exhausted because of that STUPID assignment also.

IT'S THE WORST ASSIGNMENT EVER, I KNOW IT!!



Anyway as I was trying to relax, I remembered that Calvius came to my house and searched for this really old cartoon call Angela Anaconda.

You don't know what that is? Watch this.


Does this ring a bell?

I was like OMG I watched this show when I was at my babysitter's house when I was like, secondary school? I forgot. lol I only remember it's at TV3.

Yes, creepy, but it was a really nice show!


Anyway it was so nostalgic seeing this old cartoon that I decided to find more. And the first one I searched was this.

Mind you, it's all short vids.



GO PLANET!! CAPTAIN PLANET!!

HOW can I forget THIS? It's one of my favourite shows EVER.

And yes, the theme song! UNFORGETTABLE until now. Love this catchy song. X3


"Captain Planet, he's our hero.."


OK next one.


"Thunder thunder thunder thunder cats!!"

Until now, I still remember that song, even if I don't remember the cartoon. lol



THE CENTURIONS!! O_O

I don't remember the show but I remember the characters. LOL Damn nostalgic la. When me and my sis were young we would say that one of characters are us. Like in this, my sis is the one with green suit and I'm the blue 1. lol


Ok now this one you should know la.


"Who you gonna call?"

GHOSTBUSTERS!!

Wah such an old cartoon. I remember I have a figure of the lady in specs where when you lift up her arms, her eyes will pop out and jaws will drop. LOL.


Next one is a disney cartoon!


DUCKTALES!!

It doesn't look THAT old compare to the others but they it's still an old cartoon. lol If I was rich like Uncle Scrooge(I forgot how to spell), that'll be awesome. =D



Ok last 1.


ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!! I have the soundtrack cd but kids are stupid, so I destroyed the cd case and have no idea where the cd went. =(


There's just so many more that I wanted to share, like The Little Lulu Show, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Garfield and Friends, but there's just TOO MANY!! So I'll just give u the links to the compilation of videos.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

That's all from this user(
TheBigDaddyDChannel), go find more yourself la. Find back your childhood! =D


Honestly, I really love cartoons from 80s and 90s compared to now even though there are really nice ones. I miss them all. =(


What is your favourite 80s/90s cartoon? =3


Love,

KEI





3 comments:

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

lol captain planet! ^^

fire, water, earth, wind..ermm? forget dy. hehe

Яeiki said...

Thunder Cat is my child hood hero !!!!!!!!!

and u forgot G.I Joe and Silver Hawk!!

连小凤 said...

..

is a He-man and masters of the universe fan due to brother

also ..I watch Voltron...I still have the action figures where u attach them together to become one mecha itself haha....

As for Centurions if I recall the action figure still is existing in my hometown's store room XP but sure la missing a few parts...

but my bro's Thundercats action figures ( you can only move their hands with the mechanism from behind) XD still in good condition..especially Lion-o ,Cheetara and Panthera =3

 
design by suckmylolly.com