Monday, December 29, 2008

It WAS Christmas

FINALLY I'm blogging this!

Have to blog before 2009, since I wanna blog about the New Year Resolution tomorrow, hopefully.

Alright let's start with Christmas Eve!

I thought I could go out to have Christmas dinner with my parents but I forgot that my mum has work! Kaede is already working till night and my dad wants to go to my grandma house!



So yeah, the whole house was ALMOST human-less.

To add more of the loneliness, I played Christmas songs loudly and wore a Santa hat.

ALONE.



Yeah. Pathetic. But lol.



Then it was Christmas!

You will never guess where I went.

I went...








TO THE CHURCH. With Calvius. LOL.

There was this event there, and I have nothing to do, so I just tagged along. Plus I wanted to see how Christians celebrate Christmas.

At first I kinda hesitated, because I'm a non-Christian, and Churches are like, a place that is full of Christians. Calvius said that non-Christians go there to so... I went. =D

And to be honest, I'm kinda scared of them Christians. 2 bad memories of Christians trying to hover me over into being a Christian. One time was a girl who came up to me and asked me to fill a survey form while I was waiting for my bus. Then after filling the form, she started to tell me stuff about Jesus and stuffs. 2 of my bus left because I was listening to her "story". =_=

She kept on telling me how great Jesus is and in the end asked me to read a sentence that proves that I had accepted Jesus and will be now one of Jesus's children etc.

Of course I refused to read it. I have my own religion.

That still kinda creeps me out till now. =(


Anyway! After I went to the Church, things wasn't that bad as I thought it would be. Everyone was friendly, and the drama was not bad. =3 I might go again next time. lol I always thought that people in the Church are like super serious, like the ones on TV. But they're funny and nice. lol xD Maybe the ones I met are a bit weird. =/



Then Christmas night - BBQ at Kame's house!! =D

I'll skip the story of how we reached Kame's house coz it was kinda long and confusing, but to cut things short, all of us gathered at one place, waited for everyone to arrive, and went to Kame's house together. =3

Starting the fire was really tiring. x_x BUT it was really fun and worth it when you see the fire has FINALLY started. lol xD

Pictures mostly by Kelvin. =3



FOOD!


Hungry people.


More hungry people.


Meanwhile in the house,



PRESENTS YO!

Mine is the most top one, white with pink, green and yellow wrapping paper. =3


NOM NOM NOM


NOM NOM NOM


Darren. *Mana all the pictures? lol*


Leng luis.


Happy faces. =D


Dunno who's cup


My cup. ^_^


Hungry? -picture by Darren-


Me and Tsuey Lih



Then after all the makan until midnight, it was time for PRESENTS!!!! =D

My present was taken by Kelvin. lol

And what did I got...??



In 16 gifts, 3 of them were chocolates! LOL. FERRERO ROCHER from Shvon. x3

Haven't eat it though. lol


GROUP PIC!!





MERRY CHRISTMAS!! =D



Then it was boxing day.

We had class this day, but after class we went out and met with an old classmate of ours.

And OMFG he drives a fcking LANCER GT!!

I was so excited seeing the car, having a ride on the car.

And in the end I got car sick. lol




FINALLY went to 1 Utama!! The decorations is so PRETTY!! X3

*omg it's 2:52am now so I'll just shower you all with pictures can? lol*


Dragon-i






lol what am I playing?


IPod Touch! =D


Yum!


NOM NOM NOM


YUM!! xD


Pretty trees. *_*


Four of us.


OMFG KRAUSER II BEAR BRICK!!


OK THE END!!

Next post will be about New Year Resolution! =D Stay tuned my dearies! =3


Love,

KEI


P/S: OMG IT'S 3AM NOW!! =_=

4 comments:

ShVon said...

wwaaa... u havent eat the rocher yet aaa? hahaha..

kusakabemisao said...

lol'ed at last picture ><
FUK ITS KRAUSER!!!!

millie sin said...

Jas, i tot ur name is Jes at st. wow,u enjoyed ur xmas wow, and ur home..so nice,compared to mine, my dining room is so empty @@, sigh,not warm geh!yo, u guys seems enjoyed the bbq nor!!!!

kurokei said...

Shvon: LOL will eat it later. xD

kusakabemisao: YES KRAUSER TAKES OVER EVERYTHING!! D=

millie sin: LOL so sad everyone thought my Jas is Jess or Jes 1. =( Aiyo why u dun wan join us la. haha

 
design by suckmylolly.com