Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ew duet

Hello everyone! Just some minor update about my life. lol

BUT FIRST!!!!! OMFG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING!!!!

My friend sent me a message through MSN telling me that he saw me in this video at youtube. I thought it was one of those videos that say's "Hey I saw you in this video! Check it out!" followed by a link which turns out to be a virus. But it doesn't seem suspicious and so I opened.

And OMFG I was damn suprised.

THE SINGING INFRONT OF THE WHOLE LECTURE VIDEO HAS BEEN POSTED ON YOUTUBE!!!

MY DUET WITH KAME'S VIDEO!! WITHOUT MY ACKNOWLEDGMENT!!! WTF!!!

I was really avoiding myself to see that video coz I think that I sucked. Mana tau in the end I have to see it also. Ish. wtf.

SPEECHLESS CAN?!

If you insist wanna see. Go search it yourself at youtube la. Keyword tarc aia ait.

Ew.

But my classmate's performance was damn epic la. xD

ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!





....




Now I don't even know what to say or what I was going to blog now. So I'll just stop here then. Aiyah what the heck la. Since the video has been practically spreaded around I guess no use hiding already la. Here's the vid.



I'm really proud of my class though coz 3 groups were chosen to performed in the lecture. And the ones that are chosen are the ones who composed nice songs and got high marks for the singing test. =D

The first 1, 3rd(ugh) and 4th 1 is from my class. YAY!


Ok end.


Love,

KEI


P/S: DON'T LAUGH HOR!! AS IF I'M NOT EMBARRASSED ENOUGH ALREADY!!

****UPDATE****
And the picture of the video before you play is my duet even! wtf-ness


3 comments:

shawn kL said...

WALAO!!!!!

Really couldn't imagine you can sing before the video. Last time sing k wif us juz sit dere no sing... LOL

YENG YENG, be more confident in yourself!!!!

kurokei said...

lol because there is no song for me to sing la. i only know sing japanese song x_x

ahbooy said...

*walao~~~first time listen you singing ,not bad....i like it, you have a pretty voice and you two were a prefect team, lalala~~~~
weeeeeeeee~~~
p/s: when I saw I laught jor la~~~XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com