Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Hana

Wei~ Kena tagged again ah! LOL Ok la nah. Done.


01 Name ::: Kurosaki Kei. =D lol My real name ask my friends la. LXY.

02 Sex ::: Female

03 Email address ::: hisa_surf_rider@hotmail.com

04 Birthdate ::: 22/11/87

05 Family ::: Father, mother, my sis and me.

06 Height ::: 167cm i guess.

07 Weight ::: 55kg? D=

08 Something good about yourself ::: Erm. None. =(

09 Something bad about yourself ::: Wah too many till I dunno how to list out. lol

10 Describe your personality in one word ::: Crazy.

11 Celebrities that you like ::: Yoshiki X Japan. xD

12 Songs you like ::: Any genres especially rock and classical except r&b and techno.

13 Fav. Season ::: Winter even though I never been through them lol

14 Game you’re good at ::: Hmm. o2jam I guess, but it's bankrupt. =(

15 My ideal woman or man ::: Cute, caring, nice, funny, loves me. lol And nice hair. Yeah. =D Oh yeah and better to be taller than me. =3 Hmm what else. lol Ah can accept for the person I am, and loves the stuff I love. =3 I think there is more but I can't think of it now. lol High requirement eh? That's why I'm single. =x

16 If you have to choose between same age/older/younger?:: Older.

17 Your mood right now ::: Lalala~ Sweet? *listening to Amai Koibito - Soichi Negishi(Detroit Metal City anime/movie)*

18 What you have in your pocket right now ::: Empty

19 Sleeping out ::: Nope

20 Alcohol tolerance ::: I don't take alcohol.

21 Drinking habits ::: No.

22 How old were you the first time you drank ::: When I was born I drank water. =3

23 When do you want to get married? ::: 27 or older. Hmm. Should be older.

24 About my singing ::: No. Haha. Can't hit high pitches like normal girls.

25 About my dancing ::: LOL I don't dance.

26 Something I want these days ::: I want. Money. =D

27 When you’re home alone ::: Online

28 When you’re standing in front of the mirror ::: I tend to look at myself. lol

29 Clothes you’re wearing right now ::: Checkered short pants and T-shirt

30 How much money do you have in your wallet ::: Err RM200+ I guess but RM200 is for me to buy texts books. =( Left like a few RM only for myself.

31 What you want to buy for your girlfriend/boyfriend ::: I have no boyfriend so~ Nothing. lol

32 Does height matter to you ::: Yeah kinda.

33 What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke ::: Japanese songs. But the karaoke usually don't have so yeah, I don't sing karaoke.

34. What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed up ::: I will be so pissed off I wouldn't talk to them for awhile. But different with Seisyun though. =3 If it's them, I'll be disappointed. lol

35 What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you ::: I don't know.

36 How long will you be able to wait for the person you love ::: Depends on how much I love that person.

37 First kiss ::: Either my mum or dad. Not sure.

38 A feature you feel doesn’t need to be fixed ::: What feature?

39 Feature you feel should be fixed ::: ???

40 People you miss the most right now ::: Hmm. Yoshiki. XD lol No one actually, in real life.

41 First love ::: Form 4.

42 When you cried the most ::: Last year, april I guess? lol

43 When do you feel you’re grown up ::: I'm still a kid at heart. D=

44 What you don’t like ::: Cockroach.

45 When you felt happy ::: When I'm complimented. LOL. Or people agrees with me or doing the things I like. ^^

46 When you were most flabbergasted ::: What?

47 Best looking person of the opposite gender you’ve seen so far ::: O_O xD Wait, Yoshiki's not really good looking. Erm. Hmm. I can't recall. Yoshiki then. =D

48 Why aren’t you going out with anyone ::: Why? I don't know too! lol

49 What you feel towards that person ::: That person? Who?

50 What would you say to the people actually reading this?:: Hello! Whoever who read this please do the tag. LOL. Have a nice day! =D

51 Something you’re most worried about ::: Am I going to save enough money to go Taiwan and buy concert tickets.

52 When do you look most weak ::: When I'm in love. lol

53 How do you NOT get dumped ::: Er. I don't wanna get dumped. =(

54 3 things a person NEEDS ::: A person ah, money, water, air. LOL. For me, music, manga, err... internet?

55 Your grades in school ::: Not sure. Exam result releases this Friday! D=

56 #1 on your phone ::: Ah Yong? Actually can delete this number already. No contact 1 also. lol

57 Phone company ::: Sony Ericsson

58 Phone bill ::: Prepaid.

59 Place you want to go ::: Japan please.

60 Favorite TV program ::: Music Station, Music Japan, Animax, NHK. =3

61 Movie that pissed you off ::: Not sure, I don't really watch movies.

62 Movie you watched with most meaning ::: An Inconvenient Truth

63 Most recent movie watched ::: Erm... Enchanted.

64 Movie you want to recommend ::: Enchanted, Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, An Inconvenient Truth, Transformers, Crying out loud in the center of the world.

65 If you could become a character inside a movie ::: Erm, I wanna be the main actress that gets to live happily ever after with the one she loves and her life.

66 How many net cafes are you a member to ::: I have internet at home.

67 Which do you go to most often ::: I went to V2 most because it's the most nearest to my house when I don't have internet. X_X

68 What you feel about this cafe? ::: Really nice! Classy. lol

69 What you want to say to the starter of the cafe? ::: Hello.

70 You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love ::: =( That will be so sad.

71 What would you do if your parents didn’t bless your decision to get married ::: Try hard to convince them.

72 Do you think you’re a player ::: I hope not. =(

73 What time do you wake up ::: Depends on my class. lol

74 When you go to sleep ::: Depends on my class and physical condition. haha

75 If someone you met for the first time asked for your number ::: Erm. No. Depends.

76 What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting ::: Do nothing. I'm shy.

77 Celebrity you want to go out with ::: YOSHIKI THANK YOU!! Oh and Inzargi. xD

78 How many kids do you want ::: 2.

79 Something you really want to be good at ::: Instruments and getting dressed.

80 What I want to be in 10 years ::: Successful musician, cosplayer, blah. lol *dreams*

81 Someone you’re jealous of right now ::: Talented people

82 A word that you use a lot ::: ***

83 What I do when I first wake up ::: Look at my hp

84 What would you do if you picked up a million dollars ::: OMG THEN I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TAIWAN AND ALL THE OTHER CONCERTS!! XD

85 What would you do if you became invisible ::: I'll be a professional stalker. lol

86 Singer you think is the best singing live ::: Toshi. X3 Ah hide too!

87 Singers you don’t understand why they even sing ::: I remember there's one but I forgot who.

88 A kind of man you don’t like ::: Treat girls like trash/slave and mean.

89 A kind of woman you don’t like ::: Arrogant.

90 What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you’re dating right now ::: I broke up with the one I'm dating 'cause he wasn't being a very good bf. It would be hard if the one that I'm dating is a really great bf.

91 What would you feel if you met someone you’ve broken up with ::: Erm. I usually turn away. I don't know why. But I seldom meet them anyway.

92 Most important possession ::: MY LOVELY COMICS and X JAPAN PHOTOBOOK! X3

93 What you do when you first get online ::: On MSN.

94 What surprised you the most ::: None.

95 What you do when you can’t fall asleep ::: When it's too hot in my room. =_=

96 What do you think you were in your past life ::: Cat.

97 If you were to be born again ::: I wanna be a girl. =3

98 What are you going to do after you finish this ::: Play Mero mero park. X3

99 How honest were you ::: Honest I guess.

100 What do you want to say ::: Hello~


Tags... 10 people. Whoever who hehe, read the answer at question 50 please do la. LOL


Love,

KEI

1 comments:

Hurley said...

Wow...crazy tag. 100Qs a killer! I'm not gonna do it =P

 
design by suckmylolly.com