Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My 15 Little Secrets

lol I got tagged again! By kL, thanks~ =D Seeing this tag is so fun I immediately try it. lol


RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!


1. I rather spend money on comics than food, comics is ALL!
2. I love cute stuffs - Mamegoma, Cinnamorolls, all of them are LOVE!
3. I'm afraid of hair, damn geli.
4. I see Yoshiki as my God. I pray him. lol
5. Because I bought too many comics I usually can't remember till which volume I bought until, so there is 2 times that I bought the same volume. lol
6. My PC has more than 20GB of mp3s. I love music! XD
7. I'm a computer science student but I only formatted my PC myself once. haha
8. I don't like to format my PC because I I have too many things to backup so... damn troublesome.
9. I used to have like many phone accessories, but one day it fell, and all of my meaningful accessories were all gone and I never dare to put them again.
10. I never had pets, so I had Tamagotchi.
11. I have 3 alarms set, each of them is a X Japan song and when I stop the alarm it will have a Yoshiki picture displaying.
12. I bought a keyboard secretly and hid it at my friends house behind my parents back(but now it is back at my house lol).
13. I regret taking what I am studying now.
14. I wish to dye my hair pink.
15. My mum never lets me dye my hair. NEVER.


Tagging... Kaede, Reiko, Kim-chan, and whoever who wanna do this. =3 DO IT!! IT'S A FUN TAG!! lol


Love,

KEI




2 comments:

++ KaYee ++ said...

walau..dye ur hair pink?? very eye-catchy la~ i only had once wanna hightlight pink... haha...

kim-chan said...

I just realized that your number 13 is also same as me but I dun have the courage to type it in my blog. =/ I scared ppl criticize me only ahahaha..T_T

dye pink? LOL Wig cannot? XD so you can sometimes black sometimes pink! =3

 
design by suckmylolly.com