Friday, October 17, 2008

Exam results for Sem 1

Hello everyone. Today was suppose to be a really great day. You know why?

I passed all my papers for the last semester!! Hard work really paid off huh?

But I didn't get A for the Music Appreciation subject, that's too bad. =(


Why did I say suppose? Well I was defeated by someone's show off. Not exam results. Something else. Don't wanna scold anything here. Let's just say that I hate him(Ah hah! A him! Got a hint already.) and he's off my best friend list(Ah! Another hint!).


Oh yeah and another happy news for me!

For those who didn't know, I took SPM paper for Bahasa Melayu. I only got a pass during SPM so my mum want me to go retake BM for credit so that I'll be easier to find a job at the government. lol

I was hoping I'll get like C because my BM is horrible and I'll be lucky if I get C.

But I got 3B instead. =D

Yay for me!!

But that doesn't make me forget that anger. Pfft. Show off.


Well, gotta continue to work hard for this semester! See ya~


KEI


***UPDATE***

Oh yeah I found this in the college toilet today.



LOL. I brought it out but it doesn't seem like it wants to leave. o.o Calvius say that it is waiting for the mouse to come out of the hole. LOL

4 comments:

++ KaYee ++ said...

congrats. my result is goin 2 out by next week. so scared..... =(

kurokei said...

thanks =3
you no prob de la~ have faith in yourself ^^

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

haha cute cat -P

congrats! luckily i dont need to study BM anymore! hehe

Vortrack said...

Haha, funny Calvius.

 
design by suckmylolly.com