Monday, October 6, 2008

Dream and Tagged

Finally I started school today! I woke up today with nightmares. @_@ I set my alarm at 10 if not mistaken then I woke up at 10:15am with a terrible nightmare that I was late for my exam! In my dream it was like 7am and the exam starts at 7 and I just woke up(in my dream). Then I kinda woke up in real life. lol

Then I slept back with another nightmare. After my "exam", I felt that my teeth were coming off. O_O I hate dreams like these 'cause they always felt so real!! But when I spit them all out they were purple color crushed ice and my teeth were all fine. I was waiting for the second exam paper to take place, but when it's nearly time to exam I forgot where is the exam venue, so I called my class rep and he told me the exam venue is at KAJANG?!! WTF?

Luckily it's a dream if not I'll fail for sure lol.

Anyway I've been tagged by Kim-chan! Here it is!!



In this context, Him/Her or He/She is referring to the tagger.

1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?
- Online friend. =3

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?
- Cute, friendly, funny, nice and crazy like me. XD

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you?
- Cinnamoroll flies and land at your face when sleeping. HAHAH XD

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you?
- Helping me update my poupee girl everyday while I couldn't online.

5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
- omg then I'll be lesbian! O_O

6. If she/he became your enemy, you will..
- I will use Cinnamoroll to attack her! LOL

7. If she/he became your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- She has to become a guy! Or I have to become a guy. LOL

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
- The reason is... Cinnamoroll follow me! Or Cinnamoroll follow her! lol wtf

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is...
- Purikura!!

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
- A fun person. ^^

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?
- Shy, quiet, but my friends who know me knows that I'm crazy. =D

12. The character of you for yourself is...
- Loves music, anime, comics.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is...
- Lack of self-confidence.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is...
- Yoshiki. =D Yes him! =D

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
- I love you all! =D


Ten people to tag :

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

# Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
-

# No.3 is a male or female ?
-

# If no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?
-

# How about no.5 and no.8 ?
-

# What is no.1 studying about?
-

# Is no.4 single ?
-

# Say something about no.6 ?
-


Lazy to tag people la so whoever who wanna do just do la. LOL


KEI

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com