Monday, September 15, 2008

Kreativ Bloggers Award

It's almost 4 years since I came in the blogging society, and then there was this thing blog awards thingy. At first it was really special 'cause not much people got things like that(blogging wasn't popular back then).

The "blogger-boom" started and there was like alot of awards spreading among bloggers.

And I was like wtf. I'm a blogger. I blogged. Why didn't anyone award me?!! >=O

Then now I realized that it might be just that my post isn't interesting enough, or special to catch people's attention. lol

Then yesterday at my tag box:

14 Sep 08, 02:28
irvine: hey... i got something for you. not nasty videos. check it out at my site =)


Hmm! Not nasty videos har. What else?










Oh.

Hehe. =D

YAY!! MY FIRST AWARD!!! THANKS IRVINE!! X3

So I have to give this award away according to these rules.

1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Let's see... put logo - check!
Put link to the logo - check!
Nominate 5 blogs. Hmm...

I'll give this award to......

bryanlyt!
Reiko!
cg!
kL!
misshermes!


Muakz! Loves! Congratulations all! =D

Now the only thing left to do is to message you guys. Haha


Love,

KEI




1 comments:

- i.r.v.i.n.e - said...

lol. congrats ahah.

Its fun having awards. not big but keep the spirit alive! ;)

 
design by suckmylolly.com