Tuesday, September 16, 2008

hide Bible

It's finally the end of the second last exam! Damn tiring. Yesterday was like hell to me 'cause I tried doing the past years and I have no idea what am I doing. So I got mad I threw my notes on to the floor.

And being the blogger I am, I took a picture. lol




I'm so tired of exams damn.

The exam today was just ok. It's hard to tell if I could pass it or not. Let's just hope for the best! =D



So I was just about to start studying one day(exact date - 10/9/2008), when suddenly the door bell rang.


I opened the door and saw a postman there, holding a small parcel. It was for my sis.

In my mind I was like OMFG!!! It's FINALLY HERE!! SO SOON?!


My address is =)


And the sender's signature is...



So I sent to myself? Hmm.


I still can't open the parcel yet because my sis is taking a bath and she don't want me opening it first. So I waited, and rushing my sis to bath faster.




So after like 5 minutes(or 10, I don't remember), she finally came our and we can open it!


Hello




OMFG IT'S A TWO HIDE BIBLES!!! One for us each! XD





So lovely?!!


Let's have a look inside.


O_O...

HAHAHA TRYING TO ACT CUTE PULAK THIS FELLA.(Even though he really IS cute la)





YOSHIKI!! XD


It also includes many pictures of hide and also many interviews of various artist regarding to hide.


So what exactly is this hide Bible? And who is this hide person?

hide(pronounced in japanese, not the english word), was the lead-guitarist X Japan, my super most favourite band in the world that is formed by my love Yoshiki-sama. He's one of the most interesting person in this world. You wanna know why?


[Dedicated post. If you're interested to know who's hide then read on. lol]


Ok here are a few pics of hide.

BEFORE I CONTINUE, NO MAKING FUN OF HIDE OR X JAPAN OR YOSHIKI IF NOT I SWEAR I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN AND DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU!!!

Just try not to be mean. =3












LOL so special right? This was him like, 16+ years ago. lol HOW DO THEY MAKE THEIR HAIR?! Those aren't wigs, they are REAL HAIR, sprayed tall.


So later then, as the time passes and trend changes, he began to change too.

This is him later.



















lols at the differences.

Looks so young right? Compared to the older pictures. XD


Facts about hide:


He's the lead-guitarist from X Japan.


Right... Guess which is hide?


He's runs his own solo project, later together with a group known as Spread Beaver.




He's love his fans.


"I'm going shopping!" -Entertains-


He does weird things that make people go wtf.


"Moon Prism Power.... MAKE UP!!"


Kei had used his picture as a background in her Diploma final project.


Concert Booking System =3


And last, the most important fact of all...







He's dead.





10 years back.


It feels so weird to see that he died, tell me that those pictures that I posted look like they're from 10 years back. No right? How could he possibly died?

He's a weird person, even the way he died is weird.


He was found at his apartment, hanged by a towel to the doorknob.

Matsumoto Hideto(hide) died on May 2, 1998. After a night out drinking, he was found hanged with a towel tied to a doorknob in his Tokyo apartment. Three fans died in copycat suicides, of the 50,000 people who attended his funeral in Tsukiji Hongan-ji, nearly 60 were hospitalized and about 200 received medical treatment in first aid tents...


AND NO HE DID NOT SUICIDE, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

If he survived, this would be a epic story about him to laugh about.

But he didn't. =(


One good thing about his death his we don't have to see him get old. We'll always have a 33 years old hide in our memory. lol

But that the only good thing out of like, thousands of bad things.


Here's his last work, before he died.




R.I.P. hide!




lol. Man I really wish that he didn't die, so I could see what amazing things he can and will do, seeing that he's already so "now" 10 years ago. He might give us a preview of the future? Fufufu~


Ah, I just saw the news yesterday that X Japan's going to have a countdown live and maybe an Xmas live in Japan!
Hope there'll be live streaming. =x And they are going to have a new song! This time a faster song! Yay! =D

Love,

KEI




3 comments:

KaedE said...

YAY~!! hide is LOVE~!!! X3
Go to DMC!! (wtf?!mot related to hide also D=)

KRoyer466 said...

Thank you for this interpretation of our beloved hide!!! I really enjoyed it.
Katt

kurokei said...

KRoyer466: Glad you enjoyed it. ^^ Thank you for visiting my blog! xD

 
design by suckmylolly.com