Thursday, August 14, 2008

Truly Loving Campaign

Hi everyone!!!

I'm in the cyber cafe now along with my sis. Comparing this cyber cafe to the one I went to yesterday, this one is horrible. I met kL and cg to play CS yesterday. But unfortunately that cc didn't have CS so we play another shooting game instead. lol Call of Duty?

I went into Nuffnang and saw the day before yesterday I got only 19 hits, and yesterday I got only 17 hits!! Sigh.

I knew no one would visit me when I'm away. =(

Anyway I went to this Truly Loving Campaign at the college hall yesterday.


It's a event where people will buy stuffs and the money that they used to buy the household items will be all sent to charity. Isn't it nice? I love charities so being the generous person I am, I MUST go visit!! =D

(Fuck there's this guy at my right that shouts and laughs like an idiot. Super annoying can?)


Here are some pictures I took.


Pictures drawn by the children



Please spread your Love...

Bend down and look from their perspective...


Find out how you can donate and help

Tree of messages

Donate!


Co-sponsored by DiGi


(wtf now my left comes his friend who screams and laughs like hell)

There's actually more pictures but I can't stand the people beside me so I wanna blog it fast, and go play o2jam...I mean go CS training. =D

To help, we must buy something from TLC to donate. Mostly of their things are household items. And I bought this!


lol shower cream. =3

And it comes with a cute bag!

Ok now I HAVE to stop, the shouting and the laughing is killing me!!

I shall end this entry by posting a picture of my PC in my new house. =3

BYE!!

Love,

KEI

P/S: WOULD YOU JUST PLEASE SHUT THE F UP DAMMIT!! THE WHOLE CC IS ONLY YOU GUYS ARE SHOUTING AND SCREAMING AND LAUGHING!!!

**UPDATE

P/P/S: Ok now that the noisemakers are gone, I wanna add: If you wanna suppor the TLC campaign, you can always buy their products at Carrefour or Tesco. =3 That is all. =D Oh yeah after they leave, the cc is in peace. No screamings and shoutings, only sounds of the keyboard. lol





6 comments:

kim-chan said...

xD XD XD XD XD shower cream! how was the smell? Tell me tell me LOL
omg...CC there bising ka....T_T taihen ne. Hopefully ur ears are okay LOL

and wow nice PC XD XD XD i hope you can online soon. =/

oh yeah, i want to tell you that last night, I finally make a 7 bonus ribbons for your pupe xD XD

++ 我是嘉仪 ++ said...

wah..u help them 2 promote oso o. haha...

hagane86 said...

lo.. cc without cs... sweat..
go training? but call of duty is a different thing from cs wo...

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

LOL~ can see you damn geram to thse annoying guys.... how's WCG by the way???

shawn kL said...

that cc really sux cs oso dun hav..
I think recently is exam period, most of the blogger busying.. Even my visitor dropped..

KaYee:
I will promote yr blog soon!!!
Stay tune..

everlasting ageha said...

Kei-chan! Hoshi da yo!
remember me?
haven't talk to you in ages!

nice photos XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com