Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mooncakes Count!

OMG I HAVE 2 UNIQUE VISITORS ONLY TODAY!!!! HEART BROKEN ALREADY LA.

lol Hi people.

So shocking can, 10PM now and there's only TWO people visited my blog. Sad.

Anyways I've been eating so many mooncakes! I dunno why, but I love mooncakes. Maybe because they're sweet? I just can't stop eating them!

And since I ate so many mooncakes, I decided to count how many mooncakes I ate this year!

Now here are my Mooncake counting lists:


1. Chocolate Strawberry Fondue - Baker's Cottage


Comments: The chocolate feels abit like red bean, but it's not bad. =3


2. No Sugar Added White Lotus - Baker's Cottage



Comments: The crust kinda hard, but the filing is LOVE!


3. Rasberry Cheese - Baker's Cottage




Comments: Don't like the berry taste, but the cheese is love!


4. Toffee Chocolate Walnut Brownie - Baker's Cottage



Comments: This one is MOST LOVED!! I only ate 2 pieces, my dad ate all. =(



And now for the Mooncakes from Tai Thong!





5. Snow Skin Vanilla with Tiramisu - Tai Thong



Comments: It's kinda weird when I ate it at first, but it's not bad after awhile.


6. Assorted Fruit Nuts with Chicken Bits - Tai Thong



Comments: I SUPER DISLIKE THIS!!! It tasted weird and sweet and so many flavors in it!! X_X


7. Snow Skin Tropical Paradise - Tai Thong



Comments: It's new for me, and it taste good! My family loved it. X3


That's all for now, more mooncakes to come!

Love,

KEI

2 comments:

kim-chan said...

by just looking at the fruit nuts in the mooncake i already dislike it LOL. And the looks of it so scary =/ taste really bad ? T_T awww

but i kind of love that chocolate mooncake. Why cannot all are chocolate coating mooncake? XD I sure will buy it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Eto...when is the mooncake festival? lol

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

WALAU~ O_O so many mooncakes you have eaten!!! WHERE'S MINE????? =__________="
I haven't eat even ONE PIECE! *sob sob* T_T
Haha, I like the Toffe mooncake's design~ So cute! Got rabbit! XD
I dun like the assorted fruit nuts mooncake also, so weird~ X_X

 
design by suckmylolly.com