Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello World

Well since this is the first entry, I might as well do the hello world thing.

HELLO WORLD!!

It's me again!
But for people who don't know who the hell am I, here's a bit of introduction.

Hi, I'm kurokei, I'm still 20 years old and I'm from K.L, Malaysia.

Currently taking Advance Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering in programming and networking stuffs.

Loves music - Rock and Classical AND Japanese songs(which means the band X Japan =3), manga, food and some random stuffs.

However if you wish to know me more just stay tuned. =D

Love,

KEI







2 comments:

=::~+Reiko+~::= said...

Bah~ You let me change the link and change and change and change again huh???????????????
LOL! STAY HERE AND DON'T MOVE AGAIN!

kurokei said...

LOL I'm staying I'm staying! XD

 
design by suckmylolly.com